Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Anxious much?

The answer is yes. I can't concentrate at work, which is where I'm at right now, because I'm anxious about our trip. We leave tomorrow early AM. The taxi cab we reserved will picked us up at 4:30 in the morning to take us to PDX. We drive for Portland tonight after work to stay the night at Brian's dad's house but we'll probably won't get there til 10 or 11ish at night, then hopefully be in bed by midnight then have to get the kids up at 3 freakin' A.M.!! I sure hope they sleep on the plane so I can sleep.

Okay I will do another attempt at being productive. Damn, my stats going to suck today!
Oooh... 20 minutes til lunch time.

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Hi Melissa! You're back from your trip, how was it? Were you near the fires at all? I have always wanted to go to Greece!! Please post more pictures!

Kyla