Thursday, June 5, 2008

Late nights....

I am tired! It's fiscal year end at work so I have been putting in extra hours then off to chaueffer the kids to wherever they need to be, after that I have to do my motherly duties of homework check, dinner, bath, cleaning up, laundry, bedtime stories, etc. then I'm up until midnight or so making hats. I've been getting about 5 hours of sleep evernight, so even tho I'm looking forward to this weekend, there' still no sleeping in for me. Santina's school ballet show of Copellia at the Hult Center is on Sunday so after her ballet class on Saturday, she has a tech rehearsal til 5:45pm and James has music recital around 6ish. So I have to haul ass to see him perform. Good thing, my mother in law is here from CA to help me out with the kids since Brian is enjoying his time off for a week from work & cycling hard with his stepdad at the Aids LifeCycle Ride. I will be picking them up at the airport at midnight on Saturday, just in time for Santina's show on Sunday. Yeay!

In NuxieMade news, I will have new colors in my store soon. Meanwhile, take a look at my new color schemes on cutie twin models (my hats are the pink one & white one)... http://www.twinklestarsphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments: